[Talk-at] [mechanical edit] change depreciated tag wood=* by leaf_cycle=*/leaf_type=*

mcliquid info at mcliquid.de
Sat Sep 24 11:51:49 UTC 2022

Hi,

I would like to advance at least one idea / suggestion here as an
alternative to an automated edit.
Since it is actually only 323 objects, this could also be completed
collectively in a MapRoulette Challenge.
(BTW in Germany there are more than 10.000 objects remaining)

If a careful review of each object is to take place, then by using a
regular MapRoulette Challenge. If the modification can take place
without regard to other existing tags (e.g. taxon=*), then a QuickFix
Challenge might be appropriate.

The completion of the tasks could be advertised in the new forum, so
according to experience the completion would be done within a few days.
I would say this would be a lot of fun to complete and we could do
without an automatic edit. There are several MapRoulette experts on the
Austrian forum who could assist.

All the best,
mcliquid