[Talk-at] Nicht geschlossene Polygone korrigieren und fehlende Straßen hinzufügen

TomTom OSM OSM at tomtom.com
Thu Mar 10 13:36:22 UTC 2022

Hi Albin,

Thank you for taking a look at the Missing Roads challenge and sharing your thoughts with me.

Before creating the challenge, we verified whether the detected roads exist by making use of imagery and (where available) probes. It is possible that these sources are at times better than the imagery available in MapRoulette, meaning the existence of the roads cannot be confirmed in MapRoulette. If our editors working the challenge do not have the necessary proof to confirm a road is there, they will not create it. And of course we strongly encourage any editor to take this approach.

Marjan