[Talk-at] Nicht geschlossene Polygone korrigieren und fehlende Straßen hinzufügen

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at gmx.at
Wed Feb 9 23:34:14 UTC 2022

On Wed, 9 Feb 2022 19:21:03 +0000
TomTom OSM via Talk-at <talk-at at openstreetmap.org> wrote:

> Die zweite Challenge, an der wir arbeiten werden, betrifft fehlende Straßen. Wir haben Straßen entdeckt, die in der TomTom-Karte vorhanden sind, aber nicht in OpenStreetMap. Diese können in der folgenden Challenge zu OSM hinzugefügt werden:
>
> https://maproulette.org/browse/challenges/25105

Hi Marjan,

thanks for trying to contribute something useful to OSM. I have looked
at a small number of the missing road challenges and they mostly seem
to be indeed indicating some missing bits albeit most of them seem to
be driveways and similar smaller stretches of roads that are rather
insignificant - still useful to complete them. However, I have found
some exceptions that indicate some discrepancy in your data that I
cannot explain. For example, I have no idea what's supposed to be
missing here: https://maproulette.org/challenge/25105/task/124723029

In any case, I was wondering which data apart from these "POI"s your
editors are planning to use since there are way better OGD available
for Austria than what MapRoulette currently offers as aerial layers
(although the clarity beta layer might have a decent selection of them
but that didn't work when I tested it).