[Talk-at] Mapbox mapping activity

Sergey Beliamei siarhei.beliamei at mapbox.com
Fri Apr 15 11:26:24 UTC 2022

Hello from the Mapbox Team!
>From the middle of April 2022 our team is going to start a mapping project
in Austria.
As part of on-going work to improve the quality of OpenStreetMap data, our
team is planning to review a subset of the detections to better understand
the type of issues, and also fix any valid data issues directly in the OSM.
We’re concentrating on road mistakes to improve map condition. In Austria we
plan to upload data once a week to see and fix the latest mistakes in
mapping after reviewing the 1st iteration.
We would really appreciate your feedback, any questions you have about this
project, as well as local insights that you think will help us better
understand the data.
There's a link to our Github ticket
<https://github.com/mapbox/mapping/issues/408> to the related issue and a
link to our page in OSM Wiki