[Talk-at] in Austria, good experience - thank you!

Carles Pina i Estany carles at pina.cat
Thu Oct 30 00:30:02 UTC 2014

Hi again,

I was reviewing my notes and I noticed something in Vienna that confused
me a little bit. It's here for example:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=48.194502890110016&mlon=16.38637661933899#map=18/48.19637/16.38655

There are, in Vienna, many foot paths in places that I wouldn't expect.
A more clear example:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/48.18925/16.37574

there seems to be footpaths on a "normal" street. I'm not an OSM expert
but this seems unusual? See the attached screenshot: OsmAnd renders it a
bit too red (see
http://pinux.info/files/Screenshot_2014-10-30-00-14-45.png ). This is
only in a few zones of Vienna.

Regards,