[Talk-at] in Austria, good experience - thank you!

Carles Pina i Estany carles at pina.cat
Wed Oct 29 20:17:11 UTC 2014

Hi,

(sorry for writing in English here).

Last week I went to Austria for tourism (Graz, Vienna, driving between
Graz to Salzburg, etc.).
I used OsmAnd application to have Open Street Map data off-line, as I
usually do.

You guys did an excellent job mapping! Austria! Hats off to you!
Vienna has the house numbers and everything. The roads were good mapped.
Hiking paths were there too.

We enjoyed even more our time in Austria thanks to your good job.

And by by the way, you have an amazing country :-)

Regards and keep doing the amazing job, it's very appreciated.

--
Carles Pina i Estany
	Web: http://pinux.info || Blog: http://pintant.cat