[Talk-at] Mapbox mapping activity

Robert Grübler robgruebler at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 18:58:10 UTC 2022

Hi,
Basically, I see the goal of improving data quality very positively. Some - perhaps many - of the issues will be clearly solved. But what about the cases of doubt? Mappers from other countries, e.g. Belarus [1], may come to a different assessment than local mappers. The horizon of experience is simply different.

I miss a clear statement that all cases of doubt should remain untouched.
In this context: Are the mappers paid? On the basis of issues dealt with or issues resolved?

Best regards,
Robert

[1] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/How_Mapbox_Data_RAVE_team_work_on_receiving_feedback_from_OSM_users

Am  Freitag, 15. April 2022 13:26 schrieb Sergey Beliamei via Talk-at [mailto:talk-at at openstreetmap.org]