[Talk-at] *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Wien - boundary=administrative

Pavel Zbytovský zbytovsky at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 16:30:36 UTC 2015

It was rather a global/worldwide thought, that there should be a way to
denote that a particular relation stands for several admin_levels.

I think this problem arises only for some european capital cities, because
they have one boundary for town and district/state.
Also the rule for using the highest number for admin_level was most
probably created for the use of boundary ways, not relations. I will give
it some time and then propose it in the global community.

Regards,
Pavel