[Talk-at] *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Wien - boundary=administrative

Pavel ZbytovskĂ˝ zbytovsky at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 14:54:15 UTC 2015

Thanks for your reply, thats what I wanted to know.

btw, don't you think we are losing some information by removing the
redudant AL's? I agree that several same relations with diferent al's are
not good, but I think there should be mentioned, which admin_level's
corresponds to that one relation, dont you?

For example nominatim shows for "Wien"
1. City Vienna, Austria   ---> to city_center node
2. State Boundary Vienna, Austria  --> to Wien boundary
So were missing here, that Wien is also a district and a city.

Regards,
Pavel