[Talk-at] Landuse ref cleanup needed in Tyrol

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Sat Mar 22 05:41:57 UTC 2014

Apologies for the message in English, but it's all I speak.

I happened to be looking around
http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=12/47.43/11.85
and found a lot of areas tagged like ref=forest landuse=forest,
ref=farm landuse=farmland, or similar.

I wanted to let the list know that there's some cleanup needed in this
region. The ref tag isn't for describing what an area is, but for a
reference number or code.

http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/2Q0 shows areas with a ref tag and a landuse
tag, most of which are probably in error.

Hopefully some locals can take a look and clean it up.

Please CC me on replies as I do not receive list messages.

Thanks,

Paul Norman