[Talk-at] Address Index problem

Patrick Steiner patrick at helmsdeep.at
Mon Apr 22 10:48:49 UTC 2013

Hi,

I currently playing around with the address index of garmin devices. I
created a address index via a prebuild bounds file. But I had some
problems finding streets. So I created my own osm-bounds file (with
osmfilter and osmconverter). I didnt build an osm file instead of an o5m
file. I loaded the file into josm and saw, that the problem is only in
citys which are splitted into districts. So I tried to use the
districtname as cityname and everything works fine. Is this a known
problem. Or is there any workaround for this problem?

Maybe this screenshot helps ;)
http://twitter.com/paaast/status/326230133012836353/photo/1

patrick